As we wade through this time of separation, we're working hard to stay connected as the church family we are.
"The best of all, God is with us!" - John Wesley
In adhering to federal, CDC, NC, and UMC conference orders and guidelines, we continue to offer the opportunity for virtual worship as well as in-person worship with face-coverings and safe distancing. As we continue to move forward with the various stages and updates, please contact the church office to verify the current worship options and times. While our offices remain open (churches are considered "essential business"), we are being diligent about limiting any gathering or meeting to 10 people or less, and then only with social distancing being carefully observed.
Some of the steps we are taking during these days of separation include:
- Providing worship opportunities each Sunday at 8:45 AM with Sharon's Facebook Live
- Posting worship videos/sermons on our Facebook page and YouTube page
- Sharing the pastor's Mid-Week Message on Facebook Live on Wednesdays at 3:00 PM
- Posting encouragement, resources, scripture, updates, and messages on our social media
- Calling elderly church members by phone
- Encouraging church family to check in with one another by phone, Facetime, or sending cards
- Activating the church phone tree with updates and information
- Praying with those facing medical, personal, or emotional emergencies by phone
- Continuing to consider creative ways to worship and stay connected
- Ensuring our staff and custodial team are working diligently to keep our facilities sanitized to standards
Please know that you and your family and friends are being covered in prayer and that God is bigger than even this. Let's continue being a praying church, loving people to Christ!